Saturday 29 May 2010

Lesbians (Saturdays jokes.)

An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there sipping whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him.


She turned and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"


He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences, so I guess I am." He then asked her what she was.


She replied, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women."


A little while later a couple sat down next to the old cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?"


He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Why do women rub their eyes when they wake up in the morning? Because they don't have balls to scratch.

3 comments:

subrosa said...

The old ones are the best. :)

Key bored warrior. said...

Thanks Rosie, well mine are 61, and have been admired often ;o))

Anonymous said...

;O

Scot Independent.

Bestlinks

Follow this site

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

Labels

Bloggers who can bother with me;)

About Me

Go on click me...

Go on click me...
Pig in the middle as usual.