Sunday 15 February 2009

Bigotry

Having posted the first article I then read this after googling Mike's name. Say's a lot for the Unionist cyber nuts:




11th AUGUST 2007........AM SORRY THAT I HAVE HAD TO WITHDRAW ACCESS TO MY BLOG, AND ITS ARCHIVE. THE REASON IS RECENT ABUSE OF MY PRESENT AND PAST POSTINGS - WHICH HAVE OF COURSE BEEN FREELY AVAILABLE SINCE I STARTED THIS SITE IN APRIL 2006. I SHALL NOT NOW BE ADDING ANY NEW POSTINGS .


IT IS OF COURSE REGRETTABLE THAT THE NEW MEDIA AND THE DEMOCRATISATION OF CONTENT IS BEING UNDERMINED IN THIS WAY. BUT I AM DETERMINED THAT NOTHING SHOULD DETRACT FROM THE GREAT WORK BEING DONE IN SCOTLAND TODAY BY ALEX SALMOND AND THE NEW SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT. IF ANY BLOG IS BEING MALICIOUSLY MISREPRESENTED IN ORDER TO ATTACK THAT, THEN GIVING UP WRITING IT , OR READING IT , IS A SMALL MATTER !


MICHAEL RUSSELL was elected as an SNP Member of the Scottish Parliament for the South of Scotland on 4th May 2007 - part of the record breaking (and winning) SNP group of 47 members. He was appointed Minister for Environment in the new Scottish Government approved by the Scottish Parliament on 17th May 2007.


This site will shortly be re-designed and updated to add access for constituents and others to Michael and his team , to give details of his political and constituency work and to encourage your input to his activities. You can E-MAIL Michael in Parliament at michael.russell.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

or in the Government at

MinisterforEnvironment@scotland.gsi.gov.uk.

No comments:

Scot Independent.

Stuff I did ;)

Bestlinks

Follow this site

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

Labels

Bloggers who can bother with me;)

About Me

Go on click me...

Go on click me...
Pig in the middle as usual.